Get back to nature.
Our Services Include:
- Community outreach and public involvement
- GIS mapping
- Grant coordination and writing
- Interpretive sign design
- Multi-use paths and trails
- Natural open-space restoration and system design
- Ohio Department of Transportation pre-qualified bicycle facilities and enhancement design
- Parks and trails master planning and design
- Park facility programming
- Preliminary alignment studies
- Regional trail and greenway plans
- Waterfront park design
- Zoological park design
The Community Impact People.
Our parks and trail builders are trailblazers in promoting the active use and conservation of parks, trails and green spaces. By embracing what’s naturally there and touching it just enough, Environmental Design Group makes a positive ecological, social and economic impact for communities.
We honor the environment by designing with nature, to plan, design and implement trails and greenways across the region, in an inclusive and collaborative manner to identify and mitigate potential land and user conflicts.
We have one of the largest portfolios in Ohio, comprised of more than 200 park projects and more than 650 miles of trails with the goal of celebrating and improving access to our scenic spaces.