Trail and Greenway Planning
World-class trails start with world-class plans. We have worked with our clients and partners to plan and engineer over 733 miles of trails and greenways, and have created lasting positive community impacts along the way.
Comprehensive trail and greenway planning is the critical first step needed in the development process. We work with our clients to assess local constraints and constructability challenges, understand potential permitting and environmental considerations, and develop feasible and fundable trail alignments.
Our detailed planning process helps us position clients successfully to seek local, state and federal funding opportunities, and also allows us to leverage our trail design and construction experience to anticipate challenges that are often overlooked in the initial planning phase.
Trail and Greenway Planning Services
- Regional, County-Wide, City-Wide, and Neighborhood Trail and Greenway Planning and Design
- Trail Master Planning
- GIS Mapping and Analytics
- Regional Trail and Greenway Plans
- Preliminary Alignment Studies
- Grant Coordination and Writing
- Community Outreach, Engagement and Public Involvement