Local and Recreational Trails
Trails are more than just a place to jog or ride a bike, but rather an entire experience where users can interact with nature, connect to destinations, and create lasting memories.
Trails can come in many shapes and sizes, and with that variety comes a vast, nuanced process to successfully plan, fund, design, and build local and recreational trails. Whether our team is assisting a park district with analyzing nature trail impacts, or developing a miles-long paved recreational trail connecting the region, we bring the largest depth of knowledge and expertise for local and recreational trail development in Ohio.
With over 733 miles worth of trail design, engineering, and planning experience, we offer a full array of locally-tailored trail solutions that can bring your community’s trail vision to fruition.
Local and Recreational Trail Services
- Trail Assessments
- Community Outreach, Engagement and Public Involvement
- GIS Mapping and Analytics
- Trail Master Planning
- Regional Trail and Greenway Plans
- Preliminary Alignment Studies
- Multi-use Paths and Trail Design
- Grant Coordination and Writing
- Construction Administration and Inspection Services