LPA? ODOT? Local-Let? ODOT-Let? It can be tough to know where to begin when setting out on your next trail design project. Fortunately, our team of experts have developed a roadmap for navigating the regulatory and design process.
With over 733 miles of trail, 19 multimodal ODOT/LPA design projects, and six licensed professionals pre-qualified in ODOT’s Bicycle Facilities and Enhancement Design, we are Ohio’s leading trail planning and design firm.
Understanding agency rules and regulations when designing your trail will be of utmost importance to verify your project is completed on-time and on-budget. We have successfully worked with dozens of clients to navigate this process by tailoring design specifications, leveraging relationships across each and every ODOT district, and working with local entities and MPO’s to keep your project on track.
LPA/DOT Trail Services
- Shared Use Path, Sidepath, Bikeway, Sidewalk and Trails Planning and Design
- Ohio Department of Transportation Pre-qualified Bicycle Facilities and Enhancement Design
- Right-of-Way Plans
- Ecological and Environmental Inventory, Assessments and Permitting
- NEPA Process
- CE Documents
- GIS Mapping and Analytics
- Trail Master Planning
- Stormwater Best Management Practices
- SWPPP Plans
- Utility Coordination
- Drainage Design
- Regional Trail and Greenway Plans
- Preliminary Alignment Studies
- Grant Coordination and Writing
- Interpretive Sign Design
- Construction Administration and Inspection Services
- Community Outreach, Engagement and Public Involvement