Same Campfire, New Stories
- Feasibility Analysis
- Site, Facility and Environmental Assessments
- Programming and Operations Analysis
- Architectural Concept and Landscape Design
- Site Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Master Planning
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Grant Coordination and Writing
- GIS Mapping and Analytics
- Detailed Design and Construction Documents
- Marketing and Communication Services
In partnership with
- Market Analysis
- Funding Optimization
- Leadership, Governance and Human Resource (guidance?)
- Program Design
- Operational Proformas
The Community Impact People.
Imagine a camp with its legend and lore preserved for generations because we reimagine the next generation of authentic experiences for campers, guests and staff. Imagine a camp with a wait list because the stories that are told about your camp are engaging and exciting. Imagine a camp that thrives year in and year out because of the foundation you lay today. Reimagine your camp today for a more prosperous tomorrow.
More than a master plan, our toolbox will help you move from big ideas to implementation. Big ideas must be supported by a well-researched foundation, a steadfast commitment to implementing them and a sound business plan because if not, they can undermine the credibility of an organization. Our team will guide you on that journey – from redefining a mission and vision, to organizational analysis and funding models, to programming and operations, to communication, to planning, design and construction. Let us help you rethink, refocus and reimagine your camp.
Environmental Design Group believes in creating happy healthy places that are appealing to the senses; environmentally sustainable; accessible to all; experiential on multiple levels; and safe, secure and stress-free. For over 35 years, we have designed beautiful and engaging places, each with its own unique character and recognizable identity. As the community impact people, dedicated to a sense of belonging, we have always focused on sustainability and honoring the environment.
- Canton City-Wide Parks Master Plan
- Tam O’Shanter Park Master Plan
- Hebrew Academy of Cleveland Campus Master Plan
- Fry Family Park Master Plan
- Richfield Heritage Preserve
- Camp Ledgewood Water and Wastewater Improvements, Girl Scouts of NE Ohio
- Kendal at Oberlin Master Landscape Plan
- Amphitheater and All People’s Trail, Nature Center at Shaker Lakes
- Charles Mill Lake Park Campground Improvements, MWCD