Master Planning and Site Assessments
More than a master plan, our toolbox will help you move from big ideas to implementation. Let us help you rethink, refocus, and reimagine your camp.
Big ideas must be supported by a well-researched foundation, a steadfast commitment to implementing them and a sound business plan. If not, they can undermine the credibility of an organization. Our team will guide you on that journey – from redefining a mission and vision, to organizational analysis and funding models, to programming and operations, to communication, to planning, design, and construction.
Fire Starter Workshop
When you need to make an important decision and time is of the essence or you are not sure where to start, the Fire Starter Workshop will help you move forward. This focused 2-day, on-site workshop engages with key leaders to explore ideas, assess programs and operations, prioritize resources, and develop a roadmap to enhance the camp and retreat experience when you don't have the time or resources for a full planning process.
Master Planning and Assessments Design Services
- Master Planning – Full Service and Mini Plan Options
- Feasibility Analysis
- Site, Facility and Environmental Assessments
- Programming and Operations Analysis
- Architectural Concept and Landscape Design
- Site Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Grant Coordination and Writing
- Illustrative Renderings
- GIS Mapping and Analytics
- Detailed Design and Construction Documents
- Marketing and Communication
Services Offered in Partnership With immersive1st
Evaluation, review, guidance and support related to:
- Program Design
- Market Analysis
- Human Resources
- Coaching – Professional and Volunteer