Master Planning and Design
Every organization is different and sometimes what you need simply does not fit in a box. Environmental Design Group strives to provide holistic support to help parks assess, dream, and implement their plans no matter where they are along their journey.
Great places generate joy! They can be at once inspirational, energizing, and comforting. A great master plan followed by intentional design details reflects the essence of what makes each place special.
Master plans come in all shapes and sizes, from quick, hand-sketched concepts to fully vetted plans with extensive stakeholder engagement, environmental and economic assessments, digital renderings and more. We work hard to listen and customize the design process to meet your needs and to create a cohesive plan that is at once inspirational and attainable.
Moving from master plans into project implementation is an exciting, yet critical juncture. With over 250 park projects, we know how to translate the momentum built during the planning process with design details that balance technical solutions and creative expressions with affordable outcomes while staying true to the project vision.
Master Planning and Design Services
- Site, Facility and Environmental Assessments
- Community Outreach, Engagement and Public Involvement
- GIS Mapping and Analytics
- Master Planning
- Architectural Concept and Landscape Design
- Natural Open Space Restoration and System Design
- Stormwater Management
- Site Utilities Planning and Design
- Grant Coordination and Writing
- Waterfront Park Design
- Zoological Park Design
- Construction Administration and Inspection Services