We understand how critical the overall site layout is to a fire station design and collaborate with our design partners to create circulation options that work with the department’s apparatus while also addressing community contextuality and sense of place.
Fire departments often have several specific requirements they want incorporated into a new fire station, depending on its location in their district, the type of neighborhood it is expected to protect, and the number of personnel and apparatus needed to staff it. We use an operations-based design approach in our site planning to develop facilities that not only work well but are also visible cornerstones of a community.
Fire Station Services
- Environmental Due Diligence Services
- Traffic Studies and Roadway Design
- Master Planning and Site Development
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Site Utilities and Stormwater Management
- Detailed Design and Construction Documents
- Bidding and Construction Phase Services