Dream Big. Plan Smart. Build Community.
From all-inclusive family resorts to a quiet place to reconnect with nature, Environmental Design Group has the experience, the passion, and the in-house expertise to take your vision and make it a reality.
Turning Campground Dreams into Reality for Over 10 Years
With more than ten years of experience in the campground industry, including RV park designs, we have completed over 75 projects in multiple states using a streamlined campground design process to turn dreams into reality. Our team will assess your idea, plan your campground, and address potential site and cost pitfalls to stay ahead of the trends and attract new campers while maintaining your loyal customer base.
Our Campground Design Services
Our in-house campground design services include:
- Due Diligence and Master Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering with a focus on Water and Wastewater Systems
- Green and Blue Infrastructure
- Environmental and Ecological Services
- Land Surveying and Mapping
- Construction Management
Collaboration to Provide Solutions for All Project Stakeholders
We partner with campground owners, investors, developers, consultants, and property managers to guide our clients and generate solutions that:
- Create Value by providing a great guest experience balanced with land use and amenities that drive revenue through dynamic pricing and occupancy rates.
- Reduce Risk by employing experienced, in-house campground planners and engineers who know how to navigate regulatory requirements, use proven design strategies that save costs, and understand campgrounds are unique projects and not a standard subdivision.
- Build Community by developing destinations that create a sense of togetherness to encourage campers to stay and play longer.
Environmental Design Group combines the expertise of multiples disciplines under one roof to provide a full spectrum of campground design, planning, and construction services: Dream Big, Plan Smart, Build Community.
SO, YOU WANT TO BUILD A CAMPGROUND: PLANNING, PITFALLS AND PROCESS
Written by: Environmental Design Group Since the pandemic, an even greater desire...
PREVENT “WASTE”FUL SPENDING – HOW TO AFFORD NICE AMENITIES AND THE NECESSARY INFRASTRUCTURE
Written by: Dave McCallops, PE, Director of Water Resources There are many reasons...