Medical Office Buildings
With greater focus now on the continuum of healthcare, medical office buildings are serving a new and broader role as part of a healthcare facility and can easily be viewed as equally important as the inpatient beds and procedural spaces found in the hospital proper.
Much like the hospital proper, medical office buildings have similar design principles intended to improve patient outcomes and enhance the patient experience. Our design practice focuses on ways to economically enhance the patient experience the moment they enter the campus with convenient parking close to the main entries and accessible outdoor spaces that appeal to a growing desire for patients to connect with nature and the outdoors to reduce stress and anxiety.
Medical Office Building Services
- Environmental Due Diligence Services
- Traffic Studies and Roadway Design
- Master Planning and Site Development
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Site Utilities and Stormwater Management
- Detailed Design and Construction Documents
- Bidding and Construction Phase Services