Modeling and Storage
Computer modeling of a distribution system can be a useful tool for utility agencies to understand the current system deficiencies and opportunities to improve the system, including well field improvements and storage requirements as well as the waterline pipe system.
There are various computer modeling software systems, from simple to seemingly complex, and selecting the one best suited for your agency is critical. Flexibility and ease of use is important for the agency when choosing a software system to manage the model if they so choose. For example, modeling of a distribution system can be confined to the large pipe network to minimize upfront costs with the ability to add more detail as needed. The model allows for experimenting with pipe sizes, storage tank placement, and adding infrastructure to improve reliability and redundancy of the distribution system.
Development of a new well field, interconnecting new and existing wells, or improvements to an existing well is critical as communities look to improve their resiliency to provide a reliable water source for their customers. We have the expertise to help a community with their water supply.
Modeling and Storage Services
- Asset Management Programs and Plans
- Water Quality Studies
- Source Water Protection Analysis and Studies
- Water Well Field Planning
- Water Well Field Development and Design
- Water Distribution System Planning
- Water Distribution System Computer Modeling
- Booster Pump Station Analysis and Design
- Elevated and Ground Level Water Storage Facility Inspection and Rehabilitation
- Elevated and Ground Level Water Storage Facility Design
- Elevated and Ground Level Water Storage Facility Removal
- Water Rate Studies