Hydrologic and Hydraulic (H&H) Modeling is used in engineering analysis to evaluate our waterbodies, pipes, culvert, and rainfall to see how they impact the land. An H&H Model enables our team to evaluate impacts of various development or restoration scenarios and identify the challenges or benefits.
H&H Modeling is essential for planning and designing infrastructure improvements that will satisfy current and projected water system needs. A hydrologic model can generate stream flow estimates and trends over long periods. Our team utilizes a variety of modeling software systems to best predict the uncertain changes in future land use and weather patterns to ensure success for our clients projects.
H&H Modeling Services
- Stream and Streambank Modeling
- Dam Inundation Study, Dam Break Analysis, & Spillway/Embankment Design
- Floodplain and Wetland Restoration & Mapping
- CLOMR, LOMR, LOMA
- Citywide/Regional Stormwater & Green Infrastructure Master Planning
- Site Planning
- Software experience include:
- PCSWMM, USEPA SWMM
- HecRAS, HECGeoRas, HMS
- Pond pack
- AutoCAD Civil 3D