Whether you are discharging wastewater into a nearby river or stream, or you are discharging your wastewater using an on-site wastewater treatment system, the treated water that is released impacts the environment and can affect your neighbor’s drinking water!
Wastewater treatment is a relatively new industry, having its start in the early 20th century and not becoming a topic of interest until the Clean Water Act of 1972. Wastewater treatment has since evolved with changing environmental regulations.
Our team understands regulations and provides options to address your wastewater treatment needs. For treatment plants that discharge to a receiving stream, we can perform the anti-degradation study, provide NPDES permit support, and design a treatment process that addresses the regulatory requirements and discharge limits for the receiving stream.
We also design on-site wastewater treatment systems and secondary aerobic treatment systems if required prior to an on-site dispersal of the wastewater flow.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations Analysis
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Design and Upgrades
- Wastewater Treatment Package Plant Design
- On-site Wastewater Treatment and Design Systems (septic/mound/drip systems)
- Wetland Treatment Systems
- NPDES Permit Support, Modification and Compliance
- Anti-Degradation Studies
- Sanitary Sewer Rate Studies