Surface Water Modeling and Design
The goal of an effective stormwater master plan is to understand current stormwater quantity and quality within the watershed, how it is affected by upstream and/or downstream conditions, and provide a roadmap of buildable projects to improve conditions, not just for today's land use but also for tomorrow's environment.
A stormwater master plan is a living document, a tool for staff, developers, and stakeholders to use for funding applications, planning improvements, regional coordination, and educating your constituents.
Surface Water Modeling and Design Services
- Best Management Practice Design (BMPs)
- CSO Abatement Green Infrastructure
- FEMA Floodplain Determination
- Green Infrastructure Retrofits
- Green and Complete Streets
- Hydraulic and Hydrology Studies
- ODNR DAM Emergency Action Plans
- Operations and Maintenance Plans
- Regulatory Compliance
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan Preparation
- Stream and Wetland Restoration
- Watershed Management Studies