With an in-house team of licensed architects, landscape architects, and engineers, we provide holistic campground design and engineering services for existing and new campground properties. Whether you need full construction documents or simply a peer review to ensure that the design intent and details meet your needs, we are here to help.
CAMPGROUND DESIGN PLAN AND CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS
The transition from Master Planning to next steps in a project is an exciting yet critical juncture. Transforming vision into practical design solutions that capture the initial inspiration and intent requires attention to detail, experience, and understanding.
The team at Environmental Design Group can translate the momentum built during the planning process into detailed design and construction documents that balance technical solutions and creative expressions while providing an affordable design that stays true to the project vision.
Project implementation requires numerous permits and approvals, and the regulations are constantly changing. We offer a wide range of resources to help you navigate federal, state, and local requirements for campground planning, flood control, dam analysis, drinking water treatment and conveyance, sewer, and more. Let’s turn the mandates into assets!
DESIGN, PERMIT, AND CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS SERVICES
- Peer Review
- Preliminary Design Services
- Architectural Concept Design and Landscape Design
- Site Utility Design
- Criteria/Schematic Design Documents
- Regulatory Compliance
- QA/QC and Constructability Reviews
- Detailed Bid, Permit, and Construction Documents
- Final Construction Cost Estimates
- Construction Phasing Plans
- Prefabricated Building Specifications and Permitting
- Construction Contractor Selection Assistance
- Construction Administration, Management, and Inspection Services