Protecting our most precious resource.
- Combined sewer overflow (CSO) elimination
- Hydrogeologic investigations
- Infiltration Inflow (I/I) investigations
- NPDES compliance
- Operational analysis
- Pipe condition assessments
- Pump stations including force mains
- Sanitary sewer evaluation study (SSES)
- Sanitary sewer systems & pump stations
- Wastewater treatment plant upgrades
- Wetland treatment systems
- Chemical process optimization
- Facility upgrades and process optimization
- Booster pump stations
- Transmission lines and distribution
- Water plant operations
- Water storage facilities
- Water quality studies
- Best management design (BMP)
- Condition assessments
- Detention/retention design
- Erosion and sediment control
- H&H modeling
- Stormwater and watershed management plans
- Storm sewer & culvert design
The Community Impact People.
We specialize in drinking water, wastewater and stormwater design services providing affordable solutions to protect, enhance, store and distribute water. We’re pioneers at providing affordable solutions to protect, enhance, store and distribute water.
Services range from investigations and technical studies to address regulatory concerns, to asset management, constructing water systems, and improving drinking water quality ranging from detailed scientific assessments to large-scale watershed management solutions.
Environmental Design Group has completed planning, design, construction and maintenance for various treatment plants with flows ranging from less than 1 mgd to over 300 mgd.
We advocate for our clients in all aspects of a project, and assist in capturing funding through grants, loans and public/private partnerships.