Balancing ecology, engineering and aesthetics.
Our Services Include:
- Best Management Practice design (BMPs)
- CSO abatement green infrastructure
- FEMA floodplain determination
- Green infrastructure retrofits
- Green streets
- Hydraulic and hydrology studies
- ODNR DAM emergency action plans
- Operations and maintenance plans
- Regulatory compliance
- Stormwater pollution prevention plan preparation
- Stream and wetland restoration
- Watershed management studies
The Community Impact People.
By our very nature, Environmental Design Group is devoted to the environment. Green infrastructure can play a critical role in making communities more resilient while providing key co-benefits such as beautification and urban renewal.
Green infrastructure elements are not only pretty landscapes, but are highly engineered, functional pieces of infrastructure to clean surface water, promote groundwater recharge and improve hydraulics in our lakes and streams.
Our innovative technologies and new approaches consider funding, functionality, permitting and long term maintenance to achieve project goals.